- KANTIUM’S Trafalgar Green is a new home community inspired by the sense of neighbourhood. House sitings and exterior colours will be architecturally co-ordinated.
- Elevations include brick and low maintenance pre finished siding, cultured stone and EIFS Stucco system with architectural features in other materials, as per elevation.
- Aluminum maintenance-free soffit, downspouts, fascia
- Architectural styled shingles.
- Painted insulated metal entry exterior door(s) with weather-stripping and deadbolt lock.
- All vinyl windows, casement or fixed windows
throughout, either white or colour as per applicable elevation and as per plan. Basement windows to
be white vinyl sliders if applicable.
- Patio door or garden door(s), as per plan.
- All windows to be double glazed with Low E coating and Argon Gas, Patio Doors to have Low E coating
and Argon Gas.
- Glazed panel in front entry door or side light(s) as per elevation.
- All opening windows and sliding patio doors are complete with screens.
- Moulded panel sectional roll-up garage doors equipped with heavy duty springs and long-life, rust-resistant door hardware, as per elevation.
- Entire lot sodded except paved areas (common side yard 6’ or less may be finished with granular material).
- Asphalt driveways and concrete slab walkway to front door entry, pre-cast step(s) at front and/or rear door as required.
- Two exterior water taps, one in front (or garage), and one at rear, where applicable.
- Two exterior weather proof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter, one at front and one at rear, where applicable.
- Weiser front door entry set, Plaque-style house number, black front coach light(s) on front, as per elevation.
- Purchaser’s choice of cabinets from vendor’s standard selection.
- Purchaser’s choice of Granite countertops from vendors standard selection.
- Stainless steel under mount double compartment kitchen sink. Includes single lever pull down faucet, as per vendor’s standard specifications.
- Shut-off valve to the kitchen sink.
- Heavy duty receptacle for future stove and electrical receptacle for future refrigerator.
- Split receptacle(s) at counter level for future small appliances.
- Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in wiring and drains.
- Separate shower to receive water resistant cement board to approximately 60” high.
- Purchaser’s choice of cabinets and laminate countertops in all bathroom(s) (excluding powder room). All choices from vendor’s standard selection.
- Decorative lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Mirrors in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
- White bathroom fixtures from vendor’s standard selection including 4.8L toilet.
- White acrylic bathtubs in all main and secondary bathrooms.
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
- Chrome finish Moen upgraded washer-less faucets with pop up drains and water saving aerators in all bathroom and powder room sinks from vendor’s standard samples.
- Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
- Ceramic wall tile for tub and shower enclosure(s) up to the ceiling, from vendors’ standard selection.
(Where there is separate shower stall as well as a bathtub, the bathtub will have one row of tile).
- White acrylic soaker tub with Moen tub faucet in chrome finish as per plan.
- Bathroom and powder room accessories to include Moen chrome finish matching towel bar and toilet tissue holder.
- Pressure balance valves to all shower stalls and tub/shower as per plan.
- Shut off valves for all bathroom/powder room sinks.
- Natural finished oak stairs and handrails, excluding basement.
- Upgraded panel interior passage doors throughout finished areas (per trim package selected one style throughout), excluding sliding closet doors and cold cellar doors if applicable.
- Choice of 4” colonial baseboard and 2 ¼” colonial casing or 4” Step baseboard and 2 ¼” colonial casing. 3/8” profiled door stop trim in all tiled areas.
- Trim casing on all swing doors, and windows throughout in all finished areas, foyer and linen closets where applicable as per plan (excluding bedroom closets with sliding doors).
- Satin nickel finish hinges and lever style handles on all interior doors in finished areas, as per plan.
- Wire shelving installed in all closets.
- Laundry tub installed in finished laundry room, unfinished basement or unfinished storage/utility room,
as per plan. Shut off valves in finished laundry room.
- Heavy duty electrical outlet and exterior vent for future dryer. Electrical outlet for future washer.
- 100 Amp service with circuit breaker type panel.
- All wiring in accordance with Electrical Safety Authority standards and Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
- Tamper resistant receptacles installed where required.
- Electrical outlet(s) in all bathroom(s) and powder room include ground fault interrupter.
- One electrical outlet in garage for each parking space (excluding visitor parking spaces). One ceiling outlet in garage for each garage door for future garage door opener. (where applicable)
- Rough in for future central vacuum.
- Rough in for future security system.
- Ceiling mounted light fixture(s) in kitchen/breakfast area, den, halls, finished laundry room, family room/great room, capped outlet for dining room fixture and all bedrooms where applicable, as per plan. Switch controlled receptacle in living room.
- Decora style switches throughout as per plan.
- Smoke Detector installed as per Ontario Building Code.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector on all floors where a finished bedroom is located.
- Electronic door chime at front door.
- Two cable TV and internet finished outlets with location selected by purchaser.
- Two Telephone finished outlets with location selected by purchaser.
- Washable latex paint on interior walls throughout finished areas. (One colour throughout, from vendor’s standard selection).
- Interior trim and doors to be painted white.
- Choice of ceramic floor tile in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room, bathroom(s) and finished laundry room where applicable, as per plan from vendor’s standard selection.
- Laminate flooring from vendor’s standard selection on ground (main) and second floor non ceramic areas as per plan.
- 35oz broadloom in all finished areas on third floor from vendor’s standard selection (excluding tiled areas).
- Tongue and groove oriented strand board subflooring throughout (except basement) screwed and glued on engineered floor joist system.
- Concrete slab-on-grade ground floor with drain.
ENERGY STAR PROGRAM
- 9’ high ceilings main floor except in areas where architectural designs, mechanicals or ductwork require ceiling height to be lowered. 8’ high ceiling second and third floor.
- 2”x6” exterior wall construction.
- Insulated door from house to garage (where grade permits, as per plan), with safety door closer and entry hardware.
- Garage floor (where applicable) and driveway sloped for drainage.
- Concrete garage floor (where applicable) with reinforced grade beams.
- All windows installed with expandable foam to minimize air leakage (excluding basement windows).
- Concrete basement walls with drainage membrane and weeping tile.
- Concrete front porch as per plan.
- Architecturally pre-determined sitings and exterior colours in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
TARION HOME WARRANTY
- All windows with insulated spacers. Windows installed with expandable foam at perimeter and caulked on the exterior (excluding basement windows).
- Insulation to exterior walls R22 batts, attic space R40.
- Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable space in addition to cantilevered areas with living space above. (R31).
- Exposed main ductwork to be sealed with foil tape or mastic sealant.
- Forced air, high velocity heating and ventilation system.
- Forced air heating system and domestic hot water tank on lease with designated supplier. Lease agreements to be executed prior to closing.
- Programmable thermostat centrally located on main floor.
- Energy Star® qualified exhaust fans in all bathrooms including powder room (where applicable).
- Electrostatic pleated furnace filter.
Warranties noted below are limited to and provided strictly
in accordance with Tarion Warranty Corporation guidelines and the definitions and provisions of the Ontario New
Home Warranties Plan Act and the regulations thereunder.
- 1 year on all material and workmanship.
- 2 year on heating, plumbing and electrical distribution systems.
- 2 year on building envelope integrity and water penetration.
- 7 year on major structural defects. A major structural defect is defined by TARION as; - a defect in workmanship and materialsthat results in the failure of the load-bearing part of the homes structure, or – any defect in workmanship or materials that adversely affects your use of the building as a home.
Please refer to Agreement of Purchase and Sale for legal disclaimers.
It is understood and agreed that the dwelling will be built in accordance with the model selected and attached specifications known as Schedule “B”. The brochure and plans available at the sales office and distributed to potential purchasers are for guidance and reference only. Specifications and terms subject to change. E. & O. E.
Purchaser shall have the right to select floor covering, tiles, cabinets and countertops, bathroom fixtures and purchase upgrades from the Vendor’s samples subject to their timely availability from the Vendor’s normal supplier and provided that the same have not already been ordered for this house. Variations from vendor’s samples may occur in bricks, finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process.
The Purchaser is notified that the laundry room may be lowered to accommodate side yard drainage, in extraordinary cases, door(s) from laundry room will be eliminated at vendor’s discretion.
Steps where applicable, may vary at any exterior or interior entranceway due to grading variance. Corner lots and priority lots may have special treatments which may require window changes and minor interior modifications to balance and improve the elevations of the house exposed to the street. The Purchaser accepts these changes as necessary.
When purchaser is buying a house already under construction, purchaser acknowledges that there may be deviations from the floor plan, elevation or layout of this model and purchaser agrees to accept such changes as constructed. The Purchaser acknowledges that the Vendor’s model homes have been decorated for public display purposes and may contain certain features, upgrade fishes and augmented services which may not be included in the basic model type. Most additional features on display in the model homes are available as extras. All electrical services included in the basic model type are illustrated on architectural plans and available at the Vendor’s sales office. Front elevations are modified where alternate floor plans selected. The Purchaser is notified due to siting, grading and paving conditions, roof lines may vary due to structural roof framing conditions, and may not be exactly as shown.
Due to grading conditions, risers and railing may be necessary at the front and rear entries. The Vendor reserves the right to use visual representations of your home, taken both during construction and after occupancy, for the purposes for public relations and advertising, and I/we here by consent to the same.